VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Swatches Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation Shades

always test new foundations first with my favourite foundation brush (slanted, flat top kabuki), it did blend in nicely but not as smooth or seamless as other foundations I've used in the past, it needed a teeny bit more effort. The second time I used a damp sponge and found that not only did it blend in better but also looked better on the skin than the brush, but again didn't blend as effortlessly as other foundations I've tried. The sponge obviously absorbed a little extra product so I had to use more, but with a brush it didn't sit on the skin as nicely and looked a little more cakey than the sponge application.

Much to my surprise, it turned out that Gobi was the proper shade match for me in the Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation!

The trick to wearing the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation, is to use just VERY little. I was told to use just one tiny bead of product and I rolled my eyes a little. Come on, seriously. It was so tiny, it could just about cover my nose!

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment