VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

To All The Boys I've Loved Before Kitty

View 26 To All The Boys I've Loved Before Kitty - Break out the Yakult because Kitty Song Covey is getting her own spinoff of To All the Boys I've Loved Before. A ten-part YA series has been taken up by Netflix. XO, Kitty, a spin-off of Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before, has been handed a series order by Netflix. XO, Kitty: Netflix Approves To All the Boys I've Loved Before Spin-Off. Maggie Dela Paz is the author of this article. 19 October 2021

To All the Boys I've Loved Before spinoff XO, Kitty, about Lara Jean's younger sister Kitty Song Covey, has been officially greenlit by Netflix, the streaming service revealed on Monday. In "To All the Boys I've Loved Before," Anna, the youngest sister, was the real star. According to BuzzFeed News, Kitty's teen star Anna Cathcart spoke about her involvement in the film. Krystie Lee Yandoli is a reporter at BuzzFeed News. Last updated at 6:28 PM on August 23, 2018, this post was first published on August 23, 2018.

"To All the Boys I've Loved Before": Meet the cast of the Netflix original series. Anna Cathcart portrays Kitty in the film To All the Boys I've Loved Before. 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' stars Anna Cathcart, a Canadian actress. Lara Jean's younger sister, Kitty, is Kitty. Before 'Odd Squad,' Anna starred in 'Once Upon a Time,' and other shows. They all come from Kitty Song Covey, who is either the speaker or the subject of the following To All the Boys I've Loved Before quotations. It's possible to view the characters and themes that are connected to each quotation, as well as the dots and icons that represent them (like this one:

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment