VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Barney I Love You Song Backwards

"Black Holes" by Bob and Doug McKenzie (album) "Hello, my name is Bob McKenzie. This is Doug, my brother." "Depart!" "No, how are things going?" "Oh, my apologies, eh." "No, you must go!" "You take flight!" "You squandered it!" "My apologies." "This is the reversed section." "All right, let us restart." "Ignore it!" The comedy pair claim on this tune from their Great White North album that there is a "hidden message" to be played backwards that "will give you clues to what actually transpired." [57] The statement is accompanied by an offer to reverse the following section "like you do with some other albums." "New Terrain" Mew (album) When the whole song is reversed, another song named "Nervous" is revealed. [58] Sufficiently audible.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment